Saturday, October 23, 2010

Nightshade - My Favorite Quotes/Lines



"A friend . . .sort of. Ren watches me like I'm a cookie jar he wouldn't mind being caught with his hand in.  And he's not the one who'd pay for that theft."  - Calla pg. 14

"The relationship of a girl and her favorite novel can be complex indeed." - Shay pg. 84

"Just me and this boy, whose touch made me ache in places promised to someone else." - Calla pg. 120

"As an alpha I could help my packmates get the things they wanted, but there wasn't anyone who could do the same for me." - Calla pg. 137

"The witches who rule the world." - Shay pg. 185

"It's been a pleasure, she-wolf." - Shay pg. 189

"Don't bring shame on yourself by making poor choices." - Naomi pg. 195

"My lips still tingled from Ren's kiss, but when I closed my eyes, only Shay's face was there." - Calla pg. 199

"Just nice to know I'm falling for a vestal virgin." - Shay pg. 215

"Worried about me?" His smile broadened. "Your very own freak?" - Shay pg. 221

"Beautiful and terrifying, the library seemed too perfect to be safe, like a carnivorous plant that used vivid blossoms to snare insects." - Calla pg. 348

"My twisting gut didn't feel badass at all; it felt like pudding." Calla pg. 409

"I didn't realize I needed to point out that if we are attacked by a fire-breathing bitch, you can change forms." - Calla pg. 419

"Here isn't working out so well for me." Shay pg. 423

"Without your nakedness to distract me, I'm remembering that we're in serious trouble." - Shay pg. 436

"Because that's what love is, isn't it? It has to be." - Calla pg. 452

4 comments:

  1. I love you're books im getting you're 3rd book soon! My favorite charicter is shay!! I thought it was weird that calla didn't know who to chose. I think she sould be with say because in nightshade ren says that if shes happy hes happy and with shay i think he'll be heart broken and wont get over it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous - Yeah, I love these books too. I think it'll be great to find out who Calla chooses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you post a longer quote?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, sorry Anonymous, thanks for stopping by though. :) You'll just have to read the book or maybe check out Goodreads if you want longer quotes.

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)