Saturday, October 23, 2010

Top 5 Sundays - Books You're NOT Reading But Should Be!

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa's Bookish Life
Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)     

Books You're NOT Reading But Should Be!

5 - The Simon Canderous series by Anton Strout
This is an awesome series full of humor and paranormal goodness.
4 -  Zombies vs Unicorns, this anthology is full of unicorn and zombie goodness plus you get a great mixture of stories from some superb authors.

3 -The Replacement, such an original story about a changeling full of creepy goodness.  My review

2 - Nightshade, This book is very good, it has great characters, a tolerable love triangle and a fast moving plot full of wolves, magic and intrigue.  My review

1 - Touched by an Alien and Mind Games
Both of these books are the start to a series.   
I love the humor, characters and pretty much the whole plot of this book.  There's aliens, super beings and some creative ways to kill bad guys. My review.
Quite an interesting take on a hypochondriac and disillusioning people for justice.  The characters in this book are fun to read about and full of mysteries,   My review.  I'm reading the second book in the series now, Double Cross and so far it's even better then the first.

1 comment:

  1. wow, great list!!! I've read both on #5, but the others looks awesome!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)