Friday, December 3, 2010

How to Live Safely in a Science Fictional Universe - My favorite quotes/lines

Here's some lines/quotes from How to Live Safely in a Science Fictional Universe that will show you why I absolutely adored it.

"Love from the abandoned heart of a nonexistent dog."

"I worry that one of these cycles she might just halt her own subroutine and commit software suicide."

"If 89.7 percent of the other versions of you are assholes, chances are you aren't exactly Mr. Personality yourself."

"Most people I know life their lives moving in a constant for-ward direction, the whole time looking backward."

"You tell people it's your day job, you tell yourself it's your day job, and then, at some point, without you noticing, it stops being your day job and just becomes your job."

"General rule is you want to avoid having sex with anyone unless you are sure they aren't family.  One guy I know ended up as his own sister."

"If everyone would just stop trying to kill their grandfathers, maybe we could get things under control."

"If I could be half the person my dog is, I would be twice the human I am."

"At some point in your life, this statement will be true: Tomorrow you will lose everything forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)