Saturday, December 4, 2010

Top 5 Sundays - Best Fiction Hotties I Want Under My Tree!

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa's Bookish Life
Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)     

Top 5 Best Fiction Hotties I Want Under My Tree

Simon Canderous is the whole package. He has a sense of humor, a great job and really believes in the sanctity of taco night.
Daemon Sadi, the epitome of a tall dark and handsome man.  You want to stay on his good side but he is fiercely loyal to those that he loves.
Sterling Packard, he can really see what makes you tick and has a rugged way about him.  Of the two love interests well 3 if you count Cubby from the first book Packard is by far the best. Otto on the other hand needs to be punched in the face, beret and all.  :)
Eric is by far the hotter and better character if you have to choose between him and Bill, I'd pick Eric every time.

Jeff Martini, well just look at him. He's funny, always knows how you're feeling and a certain scene in an elevator has shall we say really endeared him to me.  :)

1 comment:

  1. ooooh love your list! Martini and Eric Rock!!

    and what can I say about Packard... swoon!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)