Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Colossal Calling

Sasha's Calling by T.C. Archer

I would have to say that I give this book 3 tiara wearing bats out of 5 bats.

I like the fact that it is an erotica with a sense of humor and a plot.  As a standalone erotica it is very interesting.

There were only a couple of things about this book that bothered me.  The characters are very well developed to the point that it seems as though this is just part of the story.  You get some of the history told to you through snippets here and there but honestly I found myself needing more details.

Some of my questions: What is her father's disease?  Is their home planet the only option at all to stabilize him?  What is the syndicate?

The only thing besides the lack of detailed past events was the fact that the book is written as though everyone who picks up this book already knows a lot of science fiction info.  It tries at some points to clear things up with the technology and what it is but there are still a lot of things that may escape the understanding of the non science fiction/tech literate.

All and all I would definitely say if you’re looking for a short slightly raunchy but action packed book, this would be something to read and enjoy.  I hope to see a prequel to this to fill in the gaps.  And I would also like to read a sequel to follow the adventure further too.

Every story has lessons that you should take away from them and this book is no different. The best one I would say is this, just because somebody is a Doctor, it doesn’t always mean that they’re a physician too.  Also be careful who you let apply those creams. ; )
 
A Tiny Reverse Vampire Review

2 comments:

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)