Sunday, April 17, 2011

Top 5 Sundays - Paranormal Powers You'd Like to Have!


This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa's Bookish Life
Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)   

Top 5 Paranormal Powers I'd Like to Have
Psychometry - the power to know the history of objects by just touching them.  Of course this power could cause lets of problems but I think the troubles would be worth it.
It would be great to have the ability to morph into any animal just by having touched that animal and absorbed its DNA.  Of course there are consequences for this power like the whole time limit that if you go over you'll be stuck as that animal but all the experiences you would have would so be worth it.  :)

Super Speed would be great because it would save a lot of gas money and travel time.

Atticus has some awesome powers that I would love to have even though I don't think I would really have enough patience to become a druid.

Teleportation = would be quite the handy power to have and would allow me to travel anywhere as long as I remembered it clearly and had been there at least once.  I would love saving time and money by traveling this way.

2 comments:

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)