Saturday, June 4, 2011

Spring Fever Swap: Awesomeness Inside

Check out this awesome package that I received from Megan at Amethyst Daydreams.

So thanks to Megan and a big thanks to Jessica at Hopelessly devoted Bibliophile for putting together the Spring Fever Swap.




I was very happy to see that Megan included this ARC from BEA.  I can't wait to read this book, it sounds awesome.  :)

The whole pack full of great stuff: Can't wait to read the books, eat the delicious dark chocolate, use the to do list (maybe it'll get me more organized :) ), and of course grow the cute plants.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you got it! Hope Daughter of Smoke and Bone was one of the ARC's you wished for from BEA!! Wish you could have been there with us all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Megan, Thanks so much, Daughter of Smoke and Bone was an ARC that I've been wishing for :)

    Yeah, I hope to save up enough to go to BEA one of these years. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)