Thursday, July 21, 2011

Tee-rific Thursday - Booky Goodness

Here are some great book related shirts that I think are great for anyone.

This one's called Shelf Life, it was created by PixelPants and can by found at shirt.woot!
I love everything about this shirt and the minute I saw it I knew I had to buy it.  There's so much detail in it and it's one of those shirts that looks even better in person.  It also reminds me of the show Reading Rainbow, which is always a good thing. :)


This shirt's called Epic Battle, it was created by jlegos and can be found at shirt.woot!
This shirt is full of awesome for those who love HarryPotter, The Lord of the Rings or both.  So it would be great for anyone that has ever questioned which wizard it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)