Sunday, September 11, 2011

Top 5 Sundays – Favorite Book Boyfriends!

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa's Bookish Life
Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.5 - If you don't have a blog to post, just leave your list in the coments =)
Top 5 Sundays - Favorite Book Boyfriends 
 
 St. Clair, the extremely swoon-worthy love interest in this book.  He's a complicated guy but also seems really compassionate and full of life.

Martini, the ultimate book boyfriend.  The ultimate large and in charge guy.  Love his attitude and the way he sees the world. 

 Dash is snarky yet lovable, sounds like a great guy.

 Packard would be a great book boyfriend (well after the events of the first book anyway).  He can see what your problems are literally and well he sounds pretty hot too.
Atticus would make for an awesome book boyfriend (if anyone could get hime to settle down.)  He's funny, loyal, and could introduce you to a whole unseen world.

5 comments:

  1. I haven't read these yet - but they are definitely being added to my TBR list! Especially if they have great boyfriends! Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I can't wait to start reading about Martini and Kitty.

    Good reading ~ Escape by Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I think I'd have to put Atticus down too. Def. good book boyfriend material.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Amy - Thanks I would highly recommend all of these books (I think I gave all of them 5 out of 5 gnomes)Yeah, they are definitely great book boyfriend material.

    @Escape by Fiction - Thanks. Kitty and Martini are awesome, that series is in my top 5 favorite series :)

    @Rhianna - Yeah, Atticus is definitely good book boyfriend material:) Not to mention that the Iron Druid series is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome picks! Double Cross was a killer!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)