Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sentence Sneak Peek - Pandemonium

Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver

The first sentence from each chapter of
Pandemonium, it's a mini summary of what you can expect to read.


* Spoilers are highlighted like so :)
* Book will be released March 6, 2012
* ARC read via
Around The World ARC Tours


"Alex and I are lying together on a blanket in the back-yard of 37 Brooks."

"In the beginning, there is fire."

"That is the girl I was then: stumbling, sinking, lost in brightness and space."

"Someone is always sick in the Wilds."

"After the DFA meeting, I follow the crowd stream-ing out into the early spring light."

"It gets colder by the day."

"The morning of the rally is unseasonably warm."

"Miyako, who should have been one of the scouts, is instead the last one to enter the sickroom."

"I open my eyes into pain."

"There is no time to leave the way we planned."

"Tell me a story."

"For three days, the weather holds."

"I am awakened by a voice barking, "Tray!"

"We stay four days at the first encampment."

"Lena."

"The temperature drops sharply on the way to the sec-ond encampment."

"Julian and I move through stifling darkness."

"We bury Blue by the river."

"It's still raining in the morning."

"No one knows what to expect at the third encamp-ment, or whether there will even be a third encampment."

"The tunnel we are following slopes downward."

"We scatter like chased animals, panicked and blind."

"When I come to, I'm lying on my back on a dingy sheet."

"Tack and Hunter weren't able to salvage many sup-plies from the Rochester homestead."

"Heaven is hot water."

2 comments:

  1. I cant wait to read it!!!!! so xcited!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)