Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays - Delirium

"Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!"
"I've never been out this late on my own in my life."

"I'm just a girlan in-between girl, five-two, nothing specialbut I can do this, and all the curfews and the patrols in the world aren't stopping me."


Both sentences are from page 119 of Delirium by Lauren Oliver

5 comments:

  1. That sounds really intriguing! I have this on my TBR list. Thanks for sharing. Here is my TT for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cover!

    Here's my TT: http://thecrookedword.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesdays-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Gwenny - Yeah, it's really good so far.

    @Rebecca - Yes, it's a great cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, LOVE this book! I hope you love it too :) I can't wait for Pandemonium to finally be released, I am dying to know what happens.

    Tiffany
    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Tiffany - Cool, yeah I've heard a lot of great things about the book and finally got around to reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)