Sunday, February 5, 2012

Marvelous Mail

Here's the great things I got in the mail from the last couple of weeks:

- Received Echo's Revenge from the author for review.
- Received Incarnate from the awesome Julie at
My 5 Monkeys   
- Won this signed copy of Across the Universe from the Twitter party on the release day for the second book A Million Suns
                                                              

Lots of cool stuff was included with the book also I now have quite the collection of Across the Universe books. :)

Signed Copy = AWESOMENESS

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, yeah now I just have to find the time to read everything. :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome IMM this week! I loved Incarnate so I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did!

    Happy reading!

    You can check out my IMM HERE!

    Claire :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)