Sunday, February 26, 2012

Top 5 Sundays - Extremely Recommended Books I Haven't Read Yet!

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa's Bookish Life

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.


3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 - If you don't have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)


Extremely Recommended Books I Haven't Read Yet!



I've been meaning to read this book (I even own a signed copy that I won). All the reviews for this book that I've seen seem to show that people either love it or really hate it.  I can't wait to read it and see for myself.


I have an ARC of this one that I think I started but didn't get very far (it's a really long book and it was a hectic time).  I do plan to read it though because it sounds so interesting.


I love the concept of this series and I think I own both the first and second book.  It looks like it'll put quite the interesting spin on ghosts.


I've heard a lot of great things about this book.  I keep hesitating on reading it though because I'm starting to really dislike books with sad endings and have a feeling that this one doesn't end happily.  Still I think I will read it just to see what all the hype is about.

This is another one where the book description really intrigues me and also the fact that it's a stand alone novel sounds really good to me.

8 comments:

  1. I read Personal Demons and Shade. they're great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read most of these either. Great choices!!!
    http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2012/02/top-5-sunday-february-26th.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im plannin to read Personal Demons too. It sounds awesome, altough I'm not really into YA books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice, yeah it does sound good and I have the second one to read too (got it on sale when Borders was closing). I read mostly YA but through other books into the mix too. :)

      Delete
  4. Loved Shade! Gots to check out the others as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've heard great things about SHADE and about all the other ones too. :)

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)