Sunday, March 25, 2012

Top 5 Sundays - Favorite Cover Designs of 2012 {so far}!

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa's Bookish Life
Rules:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)  

Favorite Cover Designs of 2012 {so far}!
I love this cover even more after reading Fever because it hints at so much of what actually happens in the story.

I love this cover and can't wait to read what exactly goes on in the book that leads to this scene.

I like the simplicity of this cover because this is one complicated/great story.


I pretty much love anything having to do with space and this series.  This cover just draws you in and does kind of foreshadow an important event in the book.


The cover of this book is so cool, I bought a print of the original picture from the artist Sean Dietrich.  I think the cover really sets a great tone for what's to come in the story.

2 comments:

  1. Cool choices!! I really need to check out the Alien series by Gini K.

    Here's mine:
    http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2012/03/top-5-sunday-march-25th.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yeah I would highly recommend that series and all of these books really. :)

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)