Sunday, March 11, 2012

Top 5 Sundays - Series You've Started But Haven't Kept Up With!

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa's Bookish Life

Rules:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.

3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 - If you don't have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)



Top 5 Sundays - Series You've Started But Haven't Kept Up With!

I really like this series but I just never got around to reading the latest book.  There's just so much going on in the series I'm not sure I'll remember it all either.

I
I really liked Paranormalcy because of how unique the main character is so I have to catch up with this series before the third book is released.



This is definitely one of my new favorite series (has some of the funniest characters around especially Oberon and also a great mix of mythologies), I just have to sit down and read the third book.


I started this series a long time ago and there's been like four books or so since I stopped reading.  I plan to catch up someday because it's just so interesting with the mix of a super genius and faeries.


This is one crazy gruesome series and if I remember right I'm up to this book.  It's just such a grim series but I really do want to know how it ends.

2 comments:

  1. You should definitely read Hammered in the Iron Druid Chronicles. Some people didn't like it that well, but it is hands-down my favorite book in the series so far. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, glad to hear it, I'll have to be sure to move it up the reading pile ASAP. :)

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)