Sunday, April 22, 2012

Top 5 Sundays - Reasons I'll Quit an Author!

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa's Bookish Life
Rules:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)  

Top 5 Sundays - Reasons I'll Quit an Author!

(I don't remember ever purposefully quitting an author most times I just drift away if I get bored, these are some reasons though that have brought me close to quitting)

5 - If the book and characters start to bore me then most definitely I'll drop a series.

4 - Having a cliffhanger at the end of every single book for seemingly no reason.

3 - The never ending love triangle = make a freaking decision already.

2 - If the book doesn't seem to have a crescendo type moment but is just even throughout the entire book.

1 - It drives me crazy when the love interests in a novel suddenly can't be together because they find out they're brother and sister and then later find out that they are not related (there has to be a better way to choose to keep love interests apart.)

6 comments:

  1. Great answers! I agree with all of those. I lobe a good love triangle, but come on. It has to end. Preferably not ten books later.. lol

    Here's mine, if your interested:
    http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2012/04/this-feature-was-thought-up-by-awesome.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, good to hear that I'm not the only one that thinks this :)

      Delete
  2. lol at #1. This was such a facepalm moment for me when reading TMI.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yeah that really made me crazy and not really interested in the rest of the series.

      Delete
  3. LOL your #5 is SO specific and I know exactly the series LOL great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yeah I had fun with this one and of course strong feelings about some things in particular. :)

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)