Thursday, April 19, 2012

Welcome Ashalyn to Bibliognome

Today I'm happy to introduce Ashalyn, Bibliognome's new reviewer. :)

I'm very excited to have another perspective here and of course more reviews for the site.

Interview with Ashalyn:


Bibliognome: Why do you think it’s important to review books?

Ashalyn: It allows me to express my opinions openly and gives guidance to someone who is looking for something different either to try or avoid.  Plus it is fun.


Bibliognome: What’s been your favorite book so far this year?

Ashalyn: A Perfect Blood by Kim Harrison (although I am biased, that is one of my fave series)


Bibliognome: Hardcover, paperback or ebook?

Ashalyn: Does not matter as long as the e-reader is not LCD


Bibliognome: What super power would you want the most?

Ashalyn: The ability to touch a book and absorb it into memory that would be awesome and I could actually get to all the books I want to read. Plus it would be an awesome advantage at finals time or big presentations at work


Bibliognome: If you had a gnome, what would its name be?

Ashalyn: Goose


Bibliognome: What’s your favorite book or series?

Ashalyn: That is tricky I can list top four that's about the best you will be able to get me to narrow it down.

The Hollows Series by Kim Harrison
The Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
The Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa


Bibliognome: What’s your favorite book to movie adaption?

Ashalyn: Lord of the Rings Trilogy


Bibliognome: Anything else we should know about you?

Ashalyn: I am am addicted to Coca-Cola and love Disney movies



Ashalyn's Bio:

Hello I am Ashalyn and I am from St. Louis, MO and love to read.  As my husband would say, my world revolves around literature. I am always reading a book, listening to an audio book, or driving him, friends, and/ or co-workers insane talking about what books come out next or that I read. I am an avid reader of young adult and paranormal fantasy but do read lots of other genres as well. One of my favorite things I have ever done was meeting Kim Harrison on her book tour last year. I blame my love of reading on my childhood obsession with Levar Burton and Reading Rainbow. Wishbone and ghost writer also helped shape my love of reading.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Ashalyn! I LOVE your name BTW. I love your super power. I think that would be a fantastic power to have. Mostly because we could read all the books we ever wanted to and not have to actually spend all the money on buying them. LOL Though, I like supporting my authors, it gets expensive. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for all your compliments I truly appreciate it. Trust me I understand the expenses with books, I have a ton of series that I buy to display on my bookcase. Thank goodness for libraries and Amazon at times. Also audible when they are running deals is a great asset as well.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)