Sunday, May 6, 2012

Top 5 Sundays - Weirdest Reading Spots!


This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa's Bookish Life
Rules:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)  




Top 5 Sundays - Weirdest Reading Spots!


In Bed 
Where I inevitably fall asleep reading about fifty percent of the time.


In the Basement

Sometimes while I wait for the laundry to be done, makes the time go by faster.


Work

When nobody is around/looking I can be found reading on my computer via the Kindle Cloud Reader.  


In Line
Especially at a lot of midnight screenings lately because if you have a long way there's no better way to spend the time then reading.  :)


In the "porcelain throne room"
I try not to take physical copies in this room but I do take my e-reader a lot because let's face it, sometimes you just really need reading material.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)