Sunday, June 24, 2012

Top 5 Sundays - Books You're Most Looking Forward to! {2nd Half 2012}

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa's Bookish Life
Rules:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feell free to use the Features image
4 - After you've finished your post, add your link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)           
                                                                                                                  

Books You're Most Looking Forward to! {2nd Half 2012}

Book Release Date: August 7, 2012 
I can't wait for this book.  The first one was so good and had such a unique point of view/concept.  Am very interested in finding out what happens with Anna and Cas.


 Book Release Date: August 14, 2012
 I just finished reading Obsidian, the first book in this series, it was a great read.  Katy and Daemon have a supreme amount of chemistry and the snarky relationship between them is really fun.  It also reminded me of one of my favorite tv shows Roswell.  


Book Release Date: September 18, 2012 
This book intrigues me because of the time period it's set in and the magic/occult themes.  I've read two of Libba Brays books so far, I loved one and the other one I loathed the ending (I'm hoping this one falls more on the love side.)


Book Release Date: October 23, 2012
The first book about Mara was a real mindfrack kind of book but so very interesting.  That ending was unexpected and I can't wait to see/find out what exactly is going on.


Book Release Date - August 28, 2012
Knew I wanted to read this book after being drawn in by the cover, I wish I could wear a cape like that everyday. :)  The story looks like an intense fantasy/adventure.  

2 comments:

  1. OoOo! Good answers. I didn't put any of these on my list, but I look foward to reading them none the less!

    Here's mine:
    http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2012/06/top-5-sunday-june-24th.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm really looking forward to reading them all. :)

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)