Sunday, August 26, 2012

Top 5 Sundays - Eternal TBR Books! (Books You Want to Read, But You Can't Seem To Get To)

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa's Bookish Life
Rules:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Features image
4 - After you've finished your post, add your link (of the post, not your
blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.

5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)   



Top 5 Sundays -  Eternal TBR Books! (Books You Want to Read, But You Can't Seem To Get To!)  

  
Can't wait to see how this series ends but this book is huge (and sometimes it's just easier to read shorter books first) and I've always had other books ahead of it.  

I really want to know how this series ends and I've had the book for awhile I think this is just one of those books where I don't want the series to end so I'm hesitant to read it.

I think this is another one of those books where the length stops me from picking it up.  I do plan to get to it eventually though because it seems that so many people have loved it.

This is another book that I've had in my TBR pile forever.  It sounds like a great series and since it's just about over I really should start the series soon.

I've heard nothing but good things about this book, I just haven't found the right time to start this series yet.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Daughter of Smoke and Bone is on my TBR too. I love the cover! :-) New Follower.
    -Jenese
    www.readersconfession.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yes the cover is really cool and the story sounds amazing. I just need to find to sit down and read it. :)

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)