Sunday, September 30, 2012

Top 5 Sundays - 2013 Sequels I'm Dying to Read!

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa's Bookish Life
Rules:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Features image
4 - After you've finished your post, add your link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)    


Top 5 Sundays - 2013 Sequels I'm Dying to Read!

This is the final book in the Across the Universe trilogy.  Shades of Earth looks to be a really intense/suspenseful finale and it's probably the book in 2013 that I'm most excited for/nervous to read.  I just hope that it ends strong and not crazy or disappointingly.

Pure was such a surprising book, the dark situations and plethora of characters made for a chilling/scary/addictive read.  Fuse looks to continue that engrossing/intriguing story, I know I can't wait to read what happens next.


I'm looking forward to Asunder because this world and characters are so interesting.  The whole thing with everyone having been reincarnated before except for Ana has already led to some great character moments and things can only get better.  


The endings of the previous two books have been insane so I am very curious to see how this series, where love is a disease, ends.  I don't know how Requiem could have a happy ending but I am crossing my fingers that there is one.


Sever is another final book in a series where I am again worried that there won't be a happy ending.  I can't wait to see if a cure is found and who exactly Rhine ends up with.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome picks! I so hope Lena and Alex ends up together. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yeah I hope they end up together too but of course it's beyond complicated for them relationship wise. :)

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)