Sunday, December 30, 2012

Top 5 Sundays - Movies You Are Dying For in 2013!

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa's Bookish Life
Rules:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Features image
4 - After you've finished your post, add your link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)

Top 5 Sundays - Movies You Are Dying For in 2013!

A Good Day to Die Hard
Release Date: February 14, 2013

I can’t wait for this movie, I’m not even going to tell you how many times I’ve seen the first Die Hard movie.  It’s just a kind of perfect action movie where you have the whole concrete knowledge of who’s the bad guy and who’s the good guy.  It’s just a movie that you go in knowing that it’s going to be over the top.



Oz: The Great and Powerful
Release Date: March 8, 2013

I adore pretty much anything having to do with The Wizard of Oz.  I am looking forward to seeing things from the wizard’s point of view, plus just look at that poster (it looks pretty darn awesome.)



Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters
Release Date: August 16, 2013

I’m hesitant/excited about this movie.  The hesitation stems from the well in my opinion not so great first movie, it was just way too different then the books.  It was good on a bad movie type level but I wanted them to take it more seriously.  This one just has me crossing my fingers and hoping because it doesn’t even have to do much to be better than the first movie. :)  


The Host
Release Date: March 29, 2013

I read Twilight first but found that The Host was much more my kind of book.  The whole alien element is intriguing and the world where free humans are not normal was really a great read.  I highly recommend the book and hope that the movie is as cool as the book.


 
The World's End
Release Date: October 25, 2013  
   
Shaun of the Dead is one of my favorite movies so I’m pretty much excited for any movie that Simon Pegg is in.  It should be great to see where this movie goes with the whole end of the world scenario.      

2 comments:

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)