Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Nobody - My Favorite Quotes/Lines

* ARC provided by the publisher for review
* Spoilers are highlighted like so :)


 “The only way you can make a difference in this world is to kill.

“With the amount of time she spent reading and watching television, she really should have been a better liar, or at least a more creative one.”

Not again, Claire told herself sternly.  If you say great one more time, I swear to God, I’m never speaking to you again.

“Even clandestine farts had the distinction of being smelled.”

Oh, God.  I’m jealous of farts.

I’m worth saving, just a little.”

“The resurrection of a dream was almost as hard as watching it die.”

“You don’t leave something that matters.  You don’t throw that away.”

“Together, they were somebody.”

“He was killing her, and she wasn’t even watching.”

“If you just let things go on and on and on, the best doesn’t happen.”

“And Google, which sent chills of terror down his spine.”

“Even if there were things he’d done that could never be made up.  That meant he had to make up for the little things more.”

He wanted to make me happy.  So he built me a bookshelf.

“She smiled, brighter than sunlight ricocheting off a sharpened blade.”

When you tame something, it is wholly and uniquely yours.

I am what I am.  I am what I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)