Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Courtly Cougars

Surrounded by Woods by Mandy Harbin

* Spoilers are highlighted like so :)
 
5 out of 5 tiara wearing bats

I love this book, it is a fun read that starts interesting and just gets better. The whole shifter thing is neat. I have read other books about shifters but I like the story and bit of background that is given.

Being a shifter ain't all good and this book decently does let you see the good with the bad as there are four brothers looking for mates still after the fifth one died in a failed attempt.

Great strong charectors along with a fun plot told from multiple points of view come together to make a book that you just can’t put down. I finished it in a night and am looking forward to the rest of the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)