Thursday, February 7, 2013

THE ARCHIVED - My Favorite Quotes/Lines

* Spoilers are highlighted like so :)

“Each time you finish a story, you make me tell it back to you, as if you’re afraid I will forget.

I never do.”


“Everything stops.”

I would give anything to be normal.

“Be specific.  Why is like bah or moo or that silly sound pigeons make.”

“Requirement ruins even the best of books.”

“An omission is not the same thing as a lie, Miss Bishop.  It’s a manipulation.”

“It takes at least three assassination attempts to scare me off.  And even then, if there are baked goods involved, I might come back.”

“I never stop wondering about the who and the why.  I just learn to stop admitting it.”

Stomach tells when you’re hungry, he’d say, and when you’re sick, and when you’re right or wrong.  Gut knows.

“More of a cookie person, myself.  No offense to the other baked goods.  I just like cookies.”

What if echoes in my head as I hunt.
What if haunts me through the Narrows.
What if follows me home.”

“You are a crazy, amazing girl.  And you scare the hell out of me.”

“Thank god he’s wearing pants.”

“People are so beautifully predictable.”

“Stay alive long enough to mess up again.”

“I just hope I’m smart enough to stay dead.”

“The truth is a messy thing, but I tell it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)