Wednesday, March 27, 2013

"Waiting On" Wednesday - Moonset

"Waiting On"  Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting on...  

Moonset by Scott Tracey

* Book will be released April 8, 2013

Check out the description from Barnes & Noble:

"A new series about teenage witches and their troubling family legacy
Justin Daggett, his trouble-making sister, and their three orphan-witch friends have gotten themselves kicked out of high school. Again. Now they’ve ended up in Carrow Mills, New York, the town where their parents—members of the terrorist witch organization known as Moonset—began their evil experiments with the dark arts one generation ago.
When the siblings are accused of unleashing black magic on the town, Justin fights to prove their innocence. But tracking down the true culprit leads him to a terrifying discovery about Moonset’s past . . . and its deadly future."

I love Scott Tracey's other series because the world and characters are so intriguing.  I can't wait to start this series and see how the witches in this series operate.  Having to live with their parents' reputation of being terrorists can't be easy so I foresee plenty of interesting situations in this book.  

8 comments:

  1. Sounds great. I hope you enjoy reading it when it comes out.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yeah, witches aren't for everybody but I like this author's writing style. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Great pick!I also love Witch Eyes series by Scott Tracey.
    thanks for sharing.
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yeah Witch Eyes is definitely a cool series (I can't wait to read the next book.)

      Delete
  4. I haven't read any of Scot Tracey's other novls, but I have seen him on twitter. I like the soundo f this one.

    Jess @ Books and Sensibility, WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check his books out, he writes some great characters. :)

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)