Sunday, April 14, 2013

Top 5 Sundays - Favorite Female TV Characters!

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa's Bookish Life
Rules:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Features image
4 - After you've finished your post, add your link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)  


Top 5 Sundays - Favorite Female TV Characters!

Once Upon a Time
Ruby aka Red (the character furthest to the left on this picture) is one of my favorite characters on this show because she's interesting in both the fairy tale world and the real world.
Clara, the new companion on Doctor Who, is really growing on me as a character and I can't wait to find out what her whole story is.


 
(I'll count all the sisters as one character)I love this show, not so much the last season but every episode up to that with Piper, Phoebe, Prue, and Paige is a lot of fun and never boring.

Psych
Juliet from Psych, the fourth character over in the picture, is fun and has great chemistry with all the characters.

B'Elanna Torres, the character farthest to the right, was definitely one of my favorite characters from Voyager.

2 comments:

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)