Thursday, April 4, 2013

Winners of the Leprechaun Literary Haiku Throwdown

Congrats to all of the winners
Grand Prize Winner - titania86 who wrote:

But I am thirteen
How can so much time have passed?
My mind is crowded.

Pretty Girl 13 by Liz Coley


Runner Up 1 & 2 - Mirjam who wrote:
Once upon a time
A princess became a frog
When she kissed the prince

E.D. Baker - The Frog Princess  

and

Assassin with knives
Stone and ice at her command
Bad guys ought to run

Jennifer Estep's Elemental Assassin series


* I'll email the winners and then they'll have until April 10th to email me back if I don't hear back a new winner will be chosen.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner titania86 & to the runner up & as the great John Cooper Clarke said

    To convey one's mood
    In seventeen syllables
    Is very diffic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner titania86 & to the runner up & as the great John Cooper Clarke said

    To convey one's mood
    In seventeen syllables
    Is very diffic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, judges. I'm so excited! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)