Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Googly Eyes at Work - Look at the Library in a new way

This giant pair of googly eyes is one of the greatest purchases that I've made.  I've had a blast finding different things to take pictures of with them.  

I call this collection of pictures: Googly Eyes at Work and the Library


"Door Watch"

"Watching the World"

"Watch the Clock"

"Watch What You Eat"

"Watching You"
This is my favorite picture and this statue is one of the main reasons why I bought the googly eyes.  I swear this statue reminds me of the Weeping Angels from Doctor Who, the eyes with and without the googly eyes really follow you as you walk into the building.

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Vandal-eyes (very nice that should so be the name of this photo collection) :)

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)