Thursday, June 20, 2013

YA Crush Tourney - Four won his first round!


Four has won his first round in the YA Crush Tourney! Thanks so much to everybody on #TeamFour who voted and supported Four.

Now we have to prepare for the Sexy Sixteen Round on July 3rd, so prepare once again to tweet, yell, sing, whatever you can do to support Four. Go Team Four and here's hoping we get to the top of The YA Crush Tourney. #LetThemEatDauntlessCake

Who could not vote for this face? :) YA Sisterhood 

Let's all sing a song for Four and continue the support of Four and Divergent:

Four Amour (sung to the tune of I Love You the Barney song)

I Love Four,
You should too,
Let’s be Dauntless through and through,
With a great big Vote,
and a plea from me to you,
Won’t you say you’ll Vote Four too!

I love Four,
You should too,
Go and join the Team Four Crew,
With a great big cheer,
and a plea from me to you,
Won’t you say you’ll Vote Four too.

4 comments:

  1. Well.... actually I would not vote for that face. *cringes when looking at picture*
    I did vote for Four but because he's cool in the books. So not going to watch the movie!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice, well he's not who I initially pictured as Four either but I think he's starting to grow on me. I'll just have to imagine the character as older then in the books. :)

      Thanks for the vote for Four :) Yeah I love his character in the books too. I'll definitely watch the movie and hope that it's awesome and that I'm not disappointed like with the Hunger Games movie which was just okay.

      Delete
  2. Congrats! I voted for Four ;-) I mean...it's FOUR!

    I'm having a hard time seeing Theo as Four but only because I used to watch him in a very adult BBCA show called Bedlam where he was shirtless and quite sexy a lot of the time. I thought he was too old but I really like him as an actor so he could pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and thanks for voting for Four. :) Yeah, he's definitely too old for the role if you go by the book. I hope he does well as Four because I would hate if this movie was horrible or just okay.

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)