Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Sexy Sixteen of the YA Crush Tourney - Vote for Four


Let's all sing a song for Four today and vote him into the next round of the YA Crush Tourney!

Vote here: http://www.ya-sisterhood.blogspot.com/

Four Amour


I Love Four,
You should too,
Let’s be Dauntless through and through,
With a great big Vote,
and a plea from me to you,
Won’t you say you’ll Vote Four too!


I love Four,
You should too,
Go and join the Team Four Crew,
With a great big cheer,
and a plea from me to you,
Won’t you say you’ll Vote Four too.



My video of me and Tiny Reverse Vampire singing the song. :)


***Please vote for Four and spread the word via Twitter, Facebook, etc... Let's get Four through this round and to the top of the YA Crush Tourney.

* You can follow all the fun on Twitter via the #TeamFour and #YACrushTourney hashtags. I'll also be tweeting as much as possible @GeckyBoz. Go forth and spread the word about voting for Four in the YA Crush Tourney.

2 comments:

  1. How exactly do we vote for him? I don't see a button or link.

    Thanks in advance from a fellow Four lover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To vote go to the YA sisterhood's blog which can be found at: http://www.ya-sisterhood.blogspot.com/

      The next day to vote for Four is July 10th, thanks for the support of Four. :)

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)