Wednesday, July 10, 2013

YA Crush Tourney - The Excellent Eight


 
 
* Make sure to vote at midnight tonight and Let's make this


Let's all sing a song and vote for Four:


Sung to the tune I Love You (that song from the Barney tv show starring that crazy dinosaur.)


Four Amour

I Love Four,
You should too,
Let’s be Dauntless through and through,
With a great big Vote,
and a plea from me to you,
Won’t you say you’ll Vote Four too!

I love Four,
You should too,
Go and join the Team Four Crew,
With a great big cheer,
and a plea from me to you,
Won’t you say you’ll Vote Four too.




* Follow me on Twitter @GeckyBoz if you want to see all of my Four related tweets and of course follow the #YACrushTourney for all the fun YA Crush Tourney news and tweets.  Use the tag #TeamFour so I can find all your tweets too. :)

* Tweet, Facebook, blog, etc.. your support for Four.

**Let's get Four into the Fine Four of the #YACrushTourney :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)