Friday, August 23, 2013

Fantastic Fix

Quick Fix by Linda Grimes

* Provided by the publisher for review



4 gnomes and a gnome hat out of 5 gnomes

This was a really fun sequel.  I’m growing to really like all of these characters.  There are tons of complications in this book and you get a better look at the adaptor community. There is a lot of problems all brought on when Billy's sister has a simian related problem.

I thought the love triangle was taken care of in the last book but it’s still here for a little bit in this book.  She has some quite intriguing guys to choose from and when the book ended I was happy with what choice it looks like she made.

I loved getting to meet more of Ciel’s family.  Her family has a plethora of personalities and their interactions are always interesting.  Her brothers James and Brian were a good addition and I hope they’re in future books.

Besides Ciel, my favorite character is Billy.  He’s a troublemaker but also a charmer.  He and Ciel have a wicked chemistry when they’re together. Let's just say I'm really rooting for these two.

The last part of the book filled with plenty of twists and turns.  I love the surprise of who the bad guys are and why they are doing/did what they did.  It’s also great that the book ends on a really funny note.  I’m looking forward to seeing what happens to Ciel next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)