Sunday, August 4, 2013

Top 5 Sundays - Best Book Titles!

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa's Bookish Life
Rules:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Features image
4 - After you've finished your post, add your link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)   


Top 5 Sundays - Best Book Titles!

I love all of these titles because they really made me want to read all of these books and they all stand out especially among all the one word titles that have been popular lately.





4 comments:

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)