Saturday, September 28, 2013

City of Devils - My Favorite Quotes/Lines

City of Devils by Justin Robinson

* Provided by Candlemark & Gleam/NetGalley for Review
* Spoilers are highlighted like so :)

 “That’s the problem with hiring a human dick, ma’am.”
There was a long silence while we stared at each other.
Finally, I said quietly, “It’s just a figure of speech.”

“Would you like… more coffee?”

“Insane. What was it about humans that made monsters lose their damn minds?”

“It was an exciting and terrifying time to be alive.”

“It seemed to take him about a week to fully emerge, like the sun rising up over my imminent and brutal asskicking.”

“Goddamn it. Don’t make me die with my dick out.”

“...but what is life if not the continued search for new ways to invite fate to empty her bedpan on your head?”

“No means no, Imogen!”

Killed by a human. That’s irony for you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)