Friday, January 24, 2014

My Favorite Quotes/Lines - Throne of Glass

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

How unfair of him to be royal and beautiful.

“I don’t know how you can sleep at night with only a wall of glass keeping you from death.”

“Over a million? A million books? Her heart leapt and danced, and she cracked a smile. “I’d die before I even got through half of that!”

“I didn’t know assassins liked to read,” Chaol called.”

“Libraries were full of ideas—perhaps the most dangerous and powerful of all weapons.”

“You don’t need me to rescue you.”

“ ‘Magnanimous Holiness’? Oh, I like that one.”

You have no idea what you’re getting yourself into, little man.

“But it makes no difference if my name’s Celaena or Lillian or Bitch, because I’d still beat you, no matter what you call me.”

“You could rattle the stars,” she whispered. “You could do anything, if you only dared. And deep down, you know it, too. That’s what scares you most.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)