Tuesday, January 21, 2014

PRR (Pre Review Ravings) - Throne of Glass

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

* I adore this book, it's full of such great strong characters.

* I was wary of all the hype surrounding this book but I really should have believed it, it's so good and reminds me of the Magic Study series which is one of my favorites.

* Celaena is such a kick butt taking names heroine.

* I'm not a hundred percent sure how to pronounce Celaena's or Chaol's name.

* It's great that everything's not black and white with the main character because she's an assassin but you really root for her.

* I like Chaol a lot more than Dorian

* Finally a potential love triangle that makes sense.

* All the intrigue and politics make for an exciting read.

* The potential magic of this world is very interesting.

* I was happy with how the book ended and can’t wait to see what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)