Saturday, March 8, 2014

Story Time Serial - Beginning

This is a new feature I'm starting where I'll start a story here and then other bloggers will sign up to continue on the story. If you want to add to the story leave your name and email in the comments. Then I'll set up a schedule and then we can all start emailing the story back and forth with people adding up to a paragraph at a time. When the story is done it'll be posted serial style depending on how many people sign up with people posting on their blog when it's time for their part.


Beginning:

Great, now there was maniacal laughter drifting down the hallway. This was the last thing she needed after the crazy day she’d just had.  Why couldn’t things just go back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)