Thursday, May 1, 2014

Review - Alien Collective

Alien Collective by Gini Koch

* Book read via the publisher for review.


5 gnomes out of 5 gnomes


First of all, I love the cover for this one, especially after reading the scene where it takes place. I had to rate this book so high because so much happens and I really am looking forward to what happens next in the series. Let’s just say that the book ends in a very interesting place.

Some Questions I have after reading Alien Collective that I hope are answered ASAP:
1.) Is the Mastermind an AC or human?
2.) How many androids are there?

I’m very thankful that there were a lot of near deaths this time and no actual deaths like the last book.

There’s an ominous feeling throughout as you wonder who the Mastermind could be because whoever it is, their plans keep getting more crazy and you know potentially murdery.

Kitty continues to have an awesome talent for recruiting people and boy does she find some special characters this time. Squeaky I think will be interesting if she sticks around and I am very curious to whether Sandy will be featured in future books.

Overall this was an exciting read that ultimately puts these characters in one heck of an interesting position. If you're looking for a series that's full of LOL moments and characters that you'll really care about than this is the series for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)