Wednesday, June 25, 2014

"Waiting On" Wednesday - The Half Life of Molly Pierce

"Waiting On"  Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting on...  


The Half Life of Molly Pierce by Katrina Leno

* Book will be released July 8, 2014

Check out the description from Barnes & Noble:

"You take it for granted. You take for granted going to sleep at night, getting up the next day, and remembering everything that happened to you before you closed your eyes. 
You live and you remember. 
Me, I live and I forget. 
But now—now I am remembering. 
For all of her seventeen years, Molly feels like she's missed bits and pieces of her life. Now she's figuring out why. Now she's remembering her own secrets. And in doing so, Molly uncovers the separate life she seems to have led . . . and the love that she can't let go."

This looks like an interesting take on an unreliable narrator. I’m looking forward to solving the mystery of why she can’t remember.

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, yes it does sound really good.

      Delete
  2. Cool pick. I'd love to read this one as well :)

    Happy Wednesday :)

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yeah it looks like it'll be a unique read. Hopefully you get to read it too.

      Delete
  3. I have an ARC of this so I too loved the sound of this one! :) Great pick!
    MY WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this back last week, you'll love it. So. Good. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm super excited for this one as well! It sounds so good and I love the cover. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the cover really stands out and overall it just sounds interesting.

      Delete
  6. Great pick. This has been on my list for some time. The cover is what draws you in.

    Our WoW @ Lazy Book Lovers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yeah I discovered it and was drawn in by the cover too.

      Delete
  7. I have this one on my TBR list too. Gotta love unreliable narrators :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice, yes gotta love the mystery of a good unreliable narrator. :)

      Delete
  8. Awesome, I want to read this one too :3

    My WW :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)