Saturday, July 12, 2014

Saturday Librarian

The face I make when I have to be at work at 7:30 on Saturday...

It is so very quiet most Saturdays because believe it or not a lot of community college students don't want to take classes on Saturday.

Most annoying thing = our motion activated lights that turn off if nobody's walked by in like 20 minutes. Sometimes sections of the library will just go dark even when people are sitting there. Today so far the lights have gone off twice and then I have to walk around so they go back on.

Wish me luck in staying awake and keeping my sanity for the whole day. :)

2 comments:

  1. Has anyone considered turning off the motion sensors?? That is kind of hilarious that the library has those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We would if we could :) They have them to save energy or something.

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)