Wednesday, July 9, 2014

"Waiting On" Wednesday - One Past Midnight

"Waiting On"  Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting on...  



One Past Midnight by Jessica Shirvington

* Book will be released July 22, 2014

Check out the description from Barnes & Noble:

"Sabine isn’t like anyone else. For as long as she can remember, she’s had two lives. Every twenty-four hours she ‘Shifts’, living each day twice. In one life, Sabine has everything: popular friends, expensive clothes, perfect grades, and the guy everyone wants. In the other, Sabine’s family struggles with finances, and she and her friends are considered rebels. But then she meets Ethan. He’s gorgeous, challenging, and he makes her feel like no one ever has before. All Sabine really wants is the chance to live one life. When it seems like this might finally be possible, Sabine begins a series of dangerous experiments to achieve her goal. But is she willing to risk everything—including the one person who might actually believe her?"

This looks like a great concept and I’m curious to where it’ll go whether the truth is the truth or just a massive delusion. Either way it looks like it’ll be quite the interesting read.

11 comments:

  1. That's an uber cool cover. When I saw the top of it I thought it was trees. Then I scrolled down and saw the hair. How awesome!

    Happy reading!

    My WoW

    Kacii
    The Kooky Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops. Try this link: http://thekookybookworm.blogspot.kr/2014/07/waiting-on-wednesday-37.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cover art. I like the sound of this one. Great pick :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does have a pretty cover and does sound like an interesting read.

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I love this cover, looks like a pastel drawing. :) I'm reading it soon, though I have the UK version.

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I does look like pastel/really makes you want to know what happens in the book. Nice, hopefully you like the book.

      Delete
  5. I feel like this could be a really good book or it can be crazy confusing, i guess well find out! :)
    Nemo @ Blame it on the Book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, that's kind of why I want to read it too. :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks, yes I'm hoping that it's a great read. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)