Wednesday, August 6, 2014

"Waiting On" Wednesday - Isla and the Happily Ever After

"Waiting On"  Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting on...  


Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins

Check out the description from Barnes & Noble:

"Love ignites in the City That Never Sleeps, but can it last? 
Hopeless romantic Isla has had a crush on introspective cartoonist Josh since their first year at the School of America in Paris. And after a chance encounter in Manhattan over the summer, romance might be closer than Isla imagined. But as they begin their senior year back in France, Isla and Josh are forced to confront the challenges every young couple must face, including family drama, uncertainty about their college futures, and the very real possibility of being apart. 
Featuring cameos from fan-favorites Anna, Étienne, Lola, and Cricket, this sweet and sexy story of true love—set against the stunning backdrops of New York City, Paris, and Barcelona—is a swoonworthy conclusion to Stephanie Perkins’s beloved series."

Perkin’s books are the kind that just draw you in and yet you never want them to end. I’ve loved all of her characters and I can’t wait to see how this kind of interconnected series ends.

10 comments:

  1. I've seen this on a couple WoW post today!! It seems like everyone is loving this one!

    I hope you enjoy it when you read it!!

    Here’s my WoW:

    http://addictreaders.blogspot.com/2014/08/waiting-on-wednesday-66-frostfire-by.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice, yeah I think a lot of people have been waiting quite a while for this one.

      Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes and I'm just crossing my fingers/toes hoping that it's awesome.

      Thanks.

      Delete
  3. I still have to read Anna (caved and bought it back in January but still haven't read it, just haven't had the time). :( But can't wait until I do! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well here's hoping you love it when you read it. I know that the series really helped me get into Contemporary YA because I was never a fan of it before these books.

      Delete
  4. This one is popular today! Looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know I can't wait to read it so I bet a lot of other people can't either. :)

      Delete
  5. Oh I know a lot of people are waiting for this read :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know I've been waiting for it since I found out there was supposed to be a third book.

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)