Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Mini Review - Landline

4 gnomes out of 5 gnomes

This book was pretty darn great. I found it a little hard to commiserate with Georgie’s character at first but the more I read, the more I liked her. Then the fun really starts when the magic phone is thrown into the mix. Seeing both the past of Georgie and the present makes you see how choices might just change everything.


There are some fun characters and great situations including a surprise involving pugs. The family dynamics are really well done. The ending was good I think I just wanted more from it and to maybe see more from her husband Neal's point of view.

Overall a relationship book with quite the interesting twist that's definitely worth reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)