Tuesday, September 9, 2014

PRR (Pre Review Ravings) - Sacrifice

These are my P.R.R.(Pre Review Ravings) aka what I think before I write my review.

Sacrifice by Brigid Kemmerer

* ARC read via NetGalley
* Spoilers are highlighted like so :)

Ah darn it Hunter, why’d you have to go be all awesome and noble like that.

HUNTER!!!!!!!!

Nice how all kinds of sacrifice is looked at.

So much pain and craziness in this book.

Oh man you can just feel these character’s sadness, worry, and fear.

SO MANY EMOTIONS!

Michael’s point of view is just as interesting as I thought it would be.

I liked Hannah a lot more than I thought I would too. (she and Michael have great chemistry.)

Hannah and her whole family play some important roles and definitely have problems of their own.

Finale had plenty of surprises.

Overall loved that the events in this series happened over such a short amount of time.

End was sad yet hopeful about what the future will bring.

Last line was pretty great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)