Monday, March 16, 2015

Mini Movie Review - Cinderella

The movie itself is beautiful, not to mention Prince Charming (those blue eyes, wow, very nice. :) )

My sister and I did find a couple of places funny that were not meant to be aka a certain garden scene (I mean why does a full grown man have a giant swing in his private garden...)

The evil stepmother is very well cast and has the best wardrobe. I like that they gave a lot more feeling to this character but she’s still delightfully evil.

It’s easy to tell it’s a Disney movie with the amount of parents that drop dead. Plus the friendly animals are still there too (even though real mice are a heck of a lot more creepy than cartoon mice.)

The story keeps most of what you would expect from the original. I wish there had been more of the original music included. There are plenty of great moments though.

It was good but it’s also a movie I’m not sure really was screaming out to be live action. Saying all this though, the fairy godmother scene and the whole ballroom scene were pretty darn perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)