Tuesday, April 14, 2015

P.R.R.(Pre Review Ravings) - Talon

These are my P.R.R.(Pre Review Ravings) aka what I think before I write my review.

Talon by Julie Kagawa

* I love reading about dragons.

* Ember and Garret and their alternating chapters make for some great reading.

* So much palpable tension, as you wonder who’s going to find out the other’s secret first.

* Both sides of the story seem to have valid reasons but the closer you look at both organizations will lead to lots of questions.

* Like learning about dragon societies and how the different organizations work.

* A very interesting take on love triangles.

* Lots of unexpected happenings

* That ending was so intense, can’t wait to see what happens next.

2 comments:

  1. Faith, hope, and love -
    the greatest of these is love:
    jump into faith...
    and you'll see with love.
    Doesn’t matter if you don’t believe
    (what I write);
    God believes in you.
    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)