Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Review - The Gargoyle Gets His Girl

The Gargoyle Gets His Girl by Kristen Painter


4 gnomes and a gnome hat out of 5 gnomes

Gargoyle-tastic aka I really love gargoyles.

This series continues to be a blast to read. I adore how much mythology is crammed into each book. This book shows you fae, gargoyles, and a little more about the vampires and the inner workings of the town.

It’s great learning more about Nick and gargoyles in general. His backstory really makes you feel for him. I’m glad he’s becoming more involved with the town.

Willa too had a rather surprising backstory of her own. She is one very interesting fae. It was cool learning more about her magic and how she makes the jewelry she sells.

Once again though you think you have the mystery figured out, then a twist gets thrown in. This twist was truly entertaining and went places I wasn’t expecting.

I can’t wait to see what’s next from this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)