Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Review - The Werewolf Meets His Match

The Werewolf Meets His Match by Kristen Painter

4 gnomes out of 5 gnomes


I really adore this series. All the characters have such unique stories that you will want to know more about them all ASAP. I like how each book has a dual point of view and how it follows a different character in each book. Yet you get to see characters from past books too.


This book lets you learn more about the werewolves in town. Hank’s the sheriff but also next in line to be the Alpha wolf. With being a future Alpha politics definitely come into play. He quickly finds out that he has to get married to cement a truce between two packs.


Ivy, the wolf he has to marry has plenty of trouble to deal with even beyond the whole arranged marriage deal. Let’s just say her father is not exactly the nicest guy. Ivy is not really who you would expect a cop to marry but that’s what makes it really interesting.


Their chemistry is great. You’ll probably see some of the problems before they happen and figure out some of the twists but I doubt you find them all.

The final act of the book was full of surprises and I really like where everything and everyone ended up. I foresee some more interesting developments in future books. I can’t recommend this series enough especially if you like paranormal romances with a great concept and characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)