Wednesday, September 23, 2015

My Favorite Quotes/Lines - Everything, Everything

Everthing, Everything by Nicola Yoon

* Read via NetGalley


“I’VE READ MANY more books than you.”

“Maybe I’m holding out hope that one day, someday, things will change.”

“The more I watch, the more I want to know.”

“Life is hard, honey, Everyone finds a way.”

“Madeline: OK. Why was the boy surprised to find celery growing out of his ears?
Olly: why?”
Madeline: Because he’d planted corn!”

“Everything’s a risk. Not doing anything is a risk. It’s up to you.”

“It’s strange because of course I’d known that. But the difference between knowing it and seeing them in person is the difference between dreaming of flying and flight.”

“For the first time in a long time, I want more than I have.”

“You have enough things to be afraid of. Love can’t kill you.”

“Books, Olly! I learned it from books.”

“We can have immortality or the memory of touch. But we can’t have both.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)